(image via this is why you're fat.)
There are some foods I just won't eat. Don't try to make me, seriously, or we will have a major problem on our hands. These are some of the foods that I will refuse, no matter how dire the circumstance or fancy the company:
- Hot dogs. This one's pretty self-explanatory. No one really knows what's in them. I suspect it's--pardon my french--animal junk. As in, down-there parts. But I really don't want to know, and I won't eat them. (Although, I went vegetarian for Lent/at least the month of March, and I'm liking it. I think I'll keep it up.)
- Saurkraut. What is that stuff? It smells like the devil's foot-cheese.
- Shrimp. Tastes weird, yeah, but it's their shape--like they were surprised when the big net came and got them--that really puts me off. Plus, you have to cut out a big vein full of their feces before you eat them, and that's just icky.
- Mayonnaise. It's part oil, part egg, all gross. Plus, it looks like it would sound weird. I know that's strange, but think about it; it has a similar consistency to that silly putty you could buy in the plastic Easter eggs as a kid. They made that fart-like noise when you pushed down on them. That's how mayo would sound in a similar situation, I think.
- BLT's. Friends have heard my rant on this on numerous occasions. BACON IS NOT AN ADEQUATE SANDWICH MEAT. There, I said it. Making a sandwich entirely out of sandwich accessories is not okay. Would it kill you to add some turkey to that? THAT would make it a sandwich. It's not gross; it just makes me so angry.